Pillow talk with my blog.
Hi! Tonight i'll try to make a post in english. I think my english is very very poor, because I can give a quick response if i talk directly to my client in english, BUT for me its so HARD to make a right sentences in correct grammar.
I know what my client asked for.. Then i help them, tell them for the information they want, tell them the company regulation (and i always reconfirm whether they understand or not, so i can make a conclusion, that they are already understand), handle the complain from them, until the problem solved. BUT i feel cant write an email in proper grammar.
See? I really sure here is so many grammatical errors. Any idea how to improve my grammar? Huhuhu 😭
Okay, enough for today. Keep spirit to learn keeen! practice make perfect!
What i must do?
1. Keep practice. Atleast 1 hour per day speak in english. (On going)
2. Speak english (min. 15 minutes) if otp with mamas. (Why? Bcs he's the only one i can force to do that) 😂
3. ...
4. ...
Oh, god im so sleepy.. Ok, guys.. Until next time, Stay Classy! 🐤🐤🐤
Comments
Post a Comment