chasing pavements.

I've made up my mind, Don't need to think it over.. If I'm wrong, I am right.. Don't need to look no further, This ain't lust, I know this is love..

But, if I tell the world, I'll never say enough cause it was not said to you.. And that's exactly what I need to do, If I end up with you..

Should I give up or should I just keep chasin' pavements? Even if it leads nowhere or would it be a waste, Even if I knew my place, Should I leave it there?

Should I give up or should I just keep chasin' pavements? Even if it leads nowhere, I build myself up and fly around in circles.. Waitin' as my heart drops and my back begins to tingle.. Finally, could this be it..

Or should I give up?
Or should I just keep chasin' pavements?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cerita dibalik martabak manis malam ini :)

Memulai dana darurat

another phase to go!